We invite PhD students to submit their research papers within the following categories, and challenge them to present their transformative ideas about design.
- Interaction design and user-centered design
- Design for social innovation and sustainability
- Design principles and practices
- Envision Future
- Mapping Design
- Art and visual production
- Communication, culture, and consumption
In order to take part in DDC’19, candidates should submit their full articles via Easychair (Before submitting the full papers, the author must register as a user).
To submit your full paper, please use the paper template provided in the Style-guide and Template. You should modify this template to create your own paper.
All the articles have to be written in English, up to 8 pages, including all paper components (references, appendices, acknowledgments, etc.).
References must be formatted according to the style guide of the American Psychological Association (APA style, v.6)
All the submitted articles will be evaluated by the scientific committee with a double-blind peer-review. All open access articles are published under Creative Commons Licence.
The presented works will be published in a digital proceeding book with ISBN, available after the conference.
The best papers (by editors’ choice) will be indicated for publication in a Special Issue of the journal Convergências (http://convergencias.esart.ipcb.pt/)
- Submission of the full paper: 14 April 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 12 May 2019
- Submission of the final paper: 20 May 2019